Post Vasectomy Pain Forum

When are we all getting revenge on urologists?

If your urologist lied to you in any way or was dishonest. Have you went back and complained?

Myself I have never went back however I did leave a review stating this has ruined my life on google reviews of the clinic.

I know of one case that a happened in 2014 were a guy went to the clinic that did his and shot 2 urologists and then himself. His neighbours stated he was complaining about a botched vasectomy.

I have tried posting comments on youtube about how the vasectomy ruined my life. Does not seem very effective. I also tried to find videos on youtube about bad experiences. I only found about 1. It only had a few thousand views.

We need to get revenge. We cannot just sit in silence. There seems to be thousands of people that use this site. Surely we can do something. ?

I understand your sentiment. I’m sure many of us have had dark thoughts at points in our lives post-vasectomy. I get it.

Still, I suggest you re-consider the word “revenge.” This forum is extremely valuable, and we could lose access to it and our collective voice if anyone ever connected a violent act by a vasectomy victim to this forum.

3 Likes

I second that. Revenge isn’t a good word around here.