I’m 7 months post vas and my pain has by and large not changed. I’ve tried all kinds of different medications, with some relieve of pain, but have not had a single pain-free day ever since. I believe I have a mixture of neuropathic pain and congestion pain.
For all the guys out on this forum who already had a reversal, would you please indicate:
- how long did you water after the vas?
- which symptoms did you have pre-reversal?
- what type of vas and what type of reversal did you have? (how many layers, what sutures, bio-wrap, how did the follow-up program look like in terms of icing, meds, etc., full clean up / no clean up, anything else worthwhile mentioning)
- how was the outcome? pain-wise? fertility wise?
- did you have regular semen analyses over time? did the vas close due to scarring?
- why do you think the reversal helped or failed in your case?
- would you do it again, or do you regret it?
- would you wish to have done it earlier/later, and if so, why?
- did you have any other surgery following the reversal?
I am trying to compile a database, an effort others have started before, obviously for my own purpose but ready to share when done. Feel free to comment here or PM me.
Some useful older threads:
@Ben Reversal Success Percentage on this Site
@Bob Anyone had a Vasectomy Reversal?
@backintime30 Would you consider a Reversal a year out if you felt basically fine but knowing what you know now?
@Cannon83 Question for guys who had reversals
@Charly12 How long do you wait!
@Ethan_Scruples Pamphlet Analysis, and how soon is too soon for a reversal