Post Vasectomy Pain Forum

Just Got A Reversal from an amazing Dr. here’s how it went

Hello all,

Just wanting to say that I had a reversal on the 17th of March, 2020. I had it done by the wonderful Dr Landon Trost in Orem, Utah. I was a bit hesitant as his prices are without a doubt the cheapest in the country, however when I researched his credentials I felt comfortable going with him. My Wife and 2 daughters flew from Phoenix, AZ, to Salt Lake City, rented a car, drove to Orem and got a hotel for the night. I was nervous the day of surgery as I just didn’t want to deal with the healing process of another surgery. I’ve had the surgery for the original vasectomy, years later I was diagnosed with Testicular Torsion, which is a pain I can’t even describe, and I had to have surgery to correct that. Now, a reversal.

Dr Trost office was beautiful. His staff and his attention to you as the patient was awesome. After the surgery, I went home sore. And I mean we drove back from Utah the same day as we choose not to fly afterwards. The only time I was in the most pain was when I got out of the car to use the bathroom. At that point, the pain was pretty intense. And I mean intense. But after that the pain has gradually subsided to almost nothing. The surgery site is healing incredibly well. I mean not even being two weeks out yet I’m amazed.

I don’t care what anyone one says on this site, I’m so grateful I did what I know is right. The human body is not a doll to experiment with. It’s a body made up of many different parts. All parts have a purpose. You start altering your body and cutting off connections where connections aren’t supposed to be cut and there will be side effects. If not now, they are guaranteed to surface later in life at some point.

My point is The Male Fertility and Peyronie’s Clinic in Orem Utah was fantastic. And for what you get for the price, it simply cannot be beat. Not every Dr is trying to rob you blind. There are some that actually know what vasectomies are doing to men, and lowkey, want to help. I got a $6000 - $10,000 surgery, by a top tier premium Dr, for a fraction of that price. He even told me to tell people because many don’t think he’s real. He is! And he’s a blessing in disguise.

I’ll update more on my progress, but so far so good. I personally don’t take pharmaceutical drugs, and the oxicodine that was prescribed to me made me feel very nauseous. However there are other ways around the Media Manufactured unnatural medications.

Anyhow, that’s my story, I’ll update again soon.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you seem to be happy with your outcome so far @LeoBwell77.

Can you give us some more details regarding what you went through that ultimately lead up to you having a reversal? Symptoms, pain, side effects, etc?

Well, you must remember that we are all in this together, and what is right for you might not be right for another. What works for some may not work for another as well. If every man got in line and had a reversal, there’s no doubt in my mind that we would definitely see a mixed bag of results. Those results would include a lot of different things, including different recovery timelines, different post operative pain/s, and in some cases - even regret.

Agreed ^^^

Good luck brother, and please continue to post some updates.