Post Vasectomy Pain Forum

Inflamation or swollen penis after masturbating

Hello all,
I’m an old member going on 5 years now. For the new guys I never got better.

Had an experiences the other night. Curious if any of the old or new guard has had this happen.

So it’s been probably 4 months almost since I have had sex. I couldn’t take “waiting” on the wife to come around. So for once I’d take care of it myself. I wasn’t jacking off vigorously just normal strokes. Usually it’s difficult to get off by myself so I usually don’t try, but wasn’t going to have any trouble this time. Also I was doing it dry which generally I don’t do again cause I try to wait until we can have sex. Because whats the point. Anyhow did the deed went back to working.

Hour or so later go to use the can, and my penis has relaxed trying to go back to a normal state but it’s swollen. It has rolls like someone with a big belly. Under my shaft I can see a vein never saw before and where the clip you when you are baby, the scar where they cut the foreskin (again this is bottom of the head ) it’s swollen like double the size. If it was lip it would have looked like it got punch. And also note it’s not alarmingly big but it’s not normal.

Everything is back in place. It’s a little sore but that’s about it.
First time this has ever happened. Anyone else ever experience this under those conditions?

Hi to all the old guard still giving great advice on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

when i was young it happened to me . It is related to the veins in the penis. Dont masturbate… use cold therapy for penis… it heals with time…

Did it happen like out of the blue like this? Did you see anyone or discover a name for it?