Post Vasectomy Pain Forum

Does anybody feel Arousal pain

i feel strange pain in my groin during Arousal. İf i kiss my wife, or if i dream a sexual fantasy etc … i feel a pain along spermatic cord. İt occurs before erection. İt is very strange…there is no erection but there is sexual pain. After this i feel pain in the groin for 5/6 hours.
My spermatic cord is turned to a scar tissue… it is entrapted in a scarred environment.
Also i received a pudental nerve emg. İt says my pudental nerve is damaged. There are branches of pudental nerve near spermatic cord region.
Nobody can explain aruousal pain reason. Does any body with this condition . ???

Hello,

I had the same issue for a time. When getting aroused my left testicle or that area would become painful. I recently had a reversal and the doctor said there was a large amount of scar tissue on the left side. My assumption is this had something to do with the pain during arousal. After reversal I no longer had the pain.

1 Like

Himmm, your pain was in the testicle, mine is in the chord/groin…

Hard to know for sure exactly where, but for me it was certainly in the scrotum towards the left side.

1 Like

It happens to me but only as I get an erection. Feel it in my epi and cord. No real pain with ejaculation. Blue ball ache and neuropathic pain a while later.

1 Like

I have a shooting pain/spasm in my epi or near vas site when I get an erection. It only lasts a couple of second and sometimes happens a few times. I have contemplated a reversal. I have had issues for a year now. And how did the reversal turn out?

1 Like

Back in 2005 pre-reversal, yes, I had arousal pain. As soon as I started getting an erection, I developed massive pain running from the scrotum up through the inguinal canals. It felt like the growing erection was tearing at the tissue in the groin. Brutal.

1 Like

I have a strange discomfort on both sides behind the testicles from arousal but it doesn’t happen every time. It comes and goes. Not sure what it is.

1 Like

am still experiencing the exact same issue. had this issue post vas and still have it 5 weeks post reversal. I will have ask my uro next appointment how much scar tissue I had. I do know his style of reversals doesnt include scar tissue cleanup due to the increased risk of causing more pain but maybe in my situation this is something I needed… on optimistic side with time this pain did minimize post vas… am really hoping it’s just still healing and just need more time. for you @ThunderTrain did this type of pain go away instantly after reversal or was it gradual over time?

1 Like

I feel confident saying that there are currently several members including yourself that are wondering the same things. It’s hard to say one way or another, only time will tell. I have experienced arousal pain post vas, and after my first reversal, but I would consider it to be a rarity for many years now, including nowadays.

Bottom line and without elaborating and getting into details, I did get better one way or another. Hopefully you do too.

1 Like