Post Vasectomy Pain Forum

Burn on penis from reversal?

So I got a vasovasectomy a week ago and it looks like my dick had a carterizer dropped under the head. Has anyone else had this after a reversal?

Damn dude. Human error strikes again?

Other than that, how do you feel?

1 Like

You should be able to sue for that. That’s ridiculous!

1 Like

I’m not sure. My wife is pissed. I’m just confused as hell. This was supposedly one of the best reversal docs for PVPS so I’m feeling really confused. I had a ton of scarring and idk if it was accidental or not but it’s definitely a big burn cut

I Feel like somebody kicked me in balls lol. My back pain is gone completely gone, but now my dick hurts and it feels like when I stand that a huge iron is placed on my balls. I’m a week recovered I know it’s slow going so I’m waiting. But better than before for sure

I don’t know, but I’d get some pics and have another doc look at it just for the record in case you need to sue for pain and suffering.

1 Like

I agree with this completely. Document it.

I am at a loss, what do they need heat for in a vasectomy reversal, just seems odd. I understand it’s all stitching. If they use heat they apply scar tissue.

@Curlyhairpilot - How are you doing with your reversal? Did you get to the bottom of your mystery burn?

1 Like

They use cautery to stop bleeding.

Yea I did. I got a hard on I guess lol and it scraped the tool. Needless to say I felt pretty embarrassed but at least my dick works I guess.

Surgery went great I’m about 2 months post reversal and I am slowly healing. I’m definitely not in the pain I was but not 100% yet

1 Like

Its takes 4 months to recover, at 3 weeks start jerking it regularily, at 2 months start exercising again

Is this the suggested practice? I’m scheduled next month for reversal and I’m curious if more abstinence or just occasional is better/worse versus daily after 3-4 weeks.