Post Vasectomy Pain Forum

Another victim... my story 2 months out

Hey Everyone,
Well I’ve been lurking here a few weeks but just signed up father of 3 and 37, I had my vas on December 17 2018. The doc performed the vas said it takes 20-30 min and that’s it. I had a single incision, clips and carterized ends.
Went home rested and iced. Boy was I in some pain. I had a hematoma, Sperm granuloma and of course the burning pain, with the purple balls.

In a few weeks the hematoma was gone and the higher up inside pain from my sperm granuloma was pretty much gone. My left testicle ached every day for a month.

Today I’m 2 months out and while some areas are better others are not. I can’t sit for too long at work with out aching. Standing feels better but if I don’t do it for too long. Normally in the morning I’m pain free, and it kinda ramps up during the day… so I’m not sure if that’s congestion or nerve related due to clip pressing on the nerves in the cord.
Ejaculation doesn’t really hurt but a few days after the burning sensation ramps up pretty good.
So, my current status is the achy nuts kinda switches. Today it’s on the right side and probably a 1. I generally try to take it easy, which is hard for me cause I’m so active and always on the go.
I’m looking into a reversal as well, but doc office said (Carolina Vasectomy) I need to wait 3 months. So long story guys but I’m glad I found this forum, and all the helpful tips on here!

2 Likes

Here in my country vasoctomy is not known. My Uro said he doesnt do it to his patients. He said, it is a barbarian procedure . İt creates pain… So an ordinary(!) Uro doctor can say this. So why ultra developed american doctors dont know … İnteresting!!!. As i understand doctors want to earn more money with playing public health…

1 Like

I wish it was like that here in New Zealand, what country do you come from? I think are very wise

İ am from Turkey. …

Hi Red.

How are you doing?

This manly discripes me:

• Ejaculation doesn’t really hurt
  • the burning sensation ramps up pretty good.
  • I can’t sit for too long at work with out aching
  • Normally in the morning I’m pain free, and it kinda ramps up during the day
  • my current status is the achy nuts kinda switches
  • I’m looking into a reversal as well, but doc said I need to wait 3 months

How went things for you the last months?

Bye

MM