Donate

Testicle sits higher

Hi there! I’m almost 2 years post vasectomy. I’ve had the usual problems of constant pain, intense pain just before ejaculating, weaker erections etc but in the last couple of months they all seems to have calmed down measurably. But then I noticed something new last week, my right testicle still hangs down as it should but my left restocked has started sitting high up, it’s that high that it sort of sits next to my penis whereas the right one hangs low in the scrotum. I wondered if I had swollen cords that might be pushing it up but no, and there aren’t any new lumps or bumps on the ball, tubes or in the scrotum. I just can’t understand why it’s sitting so high, it’s like that all the time now. Really confused, not even sure if I should be worried??? Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, is it vasectomy related? Thanks in advance guys :grin:

I don’t have any answer about the sitting higher question, however regarding your pain for a while and then getting better…was that due to you doing anything or it seemed to get better with time?

It just got better with time :grin:

How are you overall? Are you good? I got a “nut lift” as a result of my vasectomy reversal. I think I actually may have hung further down after my vas. My balls sit up kind of high now and I really don’t like it but if I had less pain I would find a reason to think of it as a good thing.

I remember once prior to vasectomy on a warm day changing and my wife I think was behind me and made a joke about saggy dog balls… Ha ha! That’s really funny honey, I guess if I made a saggy ass, boobies or leg jiggle joke you would be laughing just as hard… Women are impossible sometimes.

The “nut lift” is annoying! When I pull my boxers down my left nut is up right next to the base of my penis and kind of sticking out, whereas my right nut is still hanging low. The mass of tubes and knots seems more clumpy on my left nut too, thinking I might have a varicocele??

I had the same thing, especially early on, with the raised nut. It was my left as well (which was always my worst pain side). Right at and after ejaculation it seemed like it was trying to retreat into my abdomen, haha. That actually went away after awhile though.

I hope this goes away. I’ve always had quite symmetrical nuts, so it’s really odd to have one suddenly high up and at an angle :confused:

I could be wrong, but doesn’t the nut lift up to do things like keep warm, be protected, avoid trauma, etc? I sort of felt like it was an indication of a problem going on as my pain is mostly right side and that is the side that is lifted. Its definitely much higher than the left side now, but of course, i can’t really remember how i was pre-vas. I feel like I was more symmetrical but i can’t really be sure.

I’ve had the same problem for years, but the right side. The left reversal worked, but not the right. Right swells, aches moderately, and hangs unnaturally.

Got a same day appointment with my GP today. He seems to think it’s either strain on the scrotul muscle, a varicocele or the beginnings of torsion! He’s referring me to the urologist for further exam.

Hi BB11. After all this time, how are you doing now? Everything went back to normal? Did you have another surgery? I have the exact same problem now, 3 weeks after my vasectomy.

Yup am in the same boat @Tempe5 left nut raised early on with vas and thats the painful side. Did you ever figure out or have the Dr. say what it was? Also how long after did it go away. Funny thing for me it’s most prominent right in the morning which is when i have more pain. But when am feeling a bit more comfortable noticed the nut isn’t as raised wonder if the there is a correlation between the raised nut and the pain.

The urologist told me that it wasn’t going into torsion but was likely just my bodies natural reaction to the swelling I was experiencing on my vas.
I still have this problem occasionally, as in once a month and it lasts for a day or so.
At the moment I’m suffering from a couple of new problems, one is that when flaccid my penis is almost always a bit shrunken- probably an inch less in length and girth than my flaccid penis pre-vas, and my erect penis is similarly less. My doc assured me that’s it’s either all in my head or my bodies natural response to swelling and/or trauma. My second problem is that I’ve started to leak quite a bit of pre-cum. If I have any sexy thoughts, an erection or even just a semi-erection, I start leaking. Sometimes it has leaked through my boxers and jeans. I’m sure this is related to the fact that my cum has been a lot less thick than it used to be.
Does anyone else have similar problems?