Donate

Reversal saved my life

Guys, vas 12 years ago,pain developed 4 years ago.Orgaam went from good(not as great as pre but ok) to thick,glue this ejacutate.Balls shrank considerably and seem to suck right with orgasm.Right side nut dull to moderate pain always.T levels low,fatigue,tired.Torn Achilles this year,had hernia this year.Slow to heal.Had the reverse and I shit you not I had a muscle pump through my body , like it got a big shot of testosterone (for real).Smell changed back and cum volumes near pre vas which were quite a bit.Unbelievable change.Vasectomies should be outlawed.They are barbaric and have the potention to destroy lives.Mark my words-they will be illegal in a hundred years or sooner.Sorry all you boys that are suffering.The medical community should be not only paying for reversals,etc.,but compensation as well.We all need to be heard.No more suffering in silence.My Urologist said it was a pelvic floor issue.Total bullshit.Soft erections,no juice,poor orgasms,testicular pair,ED after having a monster sex drive.These guys are the biggest liars in the world.Without getting into conspiracy theories , I would not be surprised that effects are know and done for free to control population.

Erectile Dysfunction post V

Welcome Mainman.

Yeah after my reversal the amount, color, consistency and smell of my ejaculate changed dramatically. It became thick white and creamy and there was a lot more. I felt much better too. The horrific prostate issues I had for 5 years magically vanished as well. Vasectomy isn’t just barbaric, the methods used are barbaric. The sheer destruction of tissue just to occlude the vas deferens is crazy. The air gaps and fascial interposition and overuse of cautery are done because are less afraid of pain lawsuits than failed vasectomy lawsuits. If it were easier to sue doctors for the pain they caused that would change and you would have much safer cleaner methods. You can’t prove pain though. You can’t disprove baby. However, there would still be guys that are completely destroyed because some men develop horrific problems with their epis.

Who did your reversal? When? How far along are you from reversal? Did you have nerve pain (burning at vas sites) or mostly congestive pain?

Thanks for sharing. Yeah, so many doctors our there say vasectomy has no effect on ejaculate. They don’t know what they are talking about. I went from clear watery and less to good volume, thickness and white creamy color in just a couple of months. The force was better too. It really shot out as opposed to dribbling out the end.

I’m pretty sure one side has shut down. I still have the smell and some color and I can see sperm via a cheap amazon.com microscope I bought (I got tired of getting raped by the fertility clinics). I don’t quite have the same color and consistency. It’s half white and half clear. I also don’t shoot as far or as much. I had some pain return about 11 months post as well. I think I am shut down on the left but it’s impossible to prove.

Congratulations. My reversal saved my life too. Well, gave me a stay of execution. I would be dead by now if I had not gotten it. The pain was unbelievable. I could not sit, watch movies, take long car trips, I was off of work because I would wake in horrific pain.

Just got it done , but the moment I walked out I had a huge body pump.I m an athlete but in the last year I torn my Achilles jumping rope,had a hernia , tore my rotator cuff .I knew something was wrong.My wife started complaining that I had a sweet smell to me that she had never smelled before.My hair really started thinning.I can not explain the dramatic changes I experience almost instantly.I keep telling myself it’s all in your head , but it’s undeniable.Way more energetic, my Achilles stop hurting,scab healed immediately,smell went away.Hair thickening.strength returned.Ejaculate shoots almost as far/amount.I m telling you I fucked myself out of 12 good years.I ve heard guys like you and me that may have high sperm counts suffer the most due to blowouts.I always had a lot of ejaculate and when nothing starting coming out(or glue like) I knew I was I very serious problems.Right nut was aching bad.Felt like it was atrophying.My Dad was a doctor and though highly intelligent the phrase I never forgot him tell me drunk one night was “As doctors all we are are the body’s mechanics , we don t know how it really runs”.And he was a brilliant diagnostic MD that other doctors sent their patients too.So when my Urologist examined me he said pelvic floor,but I heard him behind closed doors talking to another urologist about Post V pain.These guys fucking know that men s lives are being destroyed.They don t give a fuck.I told him "I don t give a fuck about what you think I ll pay the 5K , I ve done my research.Do it."I was right.The laypersons who do our homework know more then these clowns.MD means fuck all today.

Date: April 30, 2016 at 10:24:57 AM MDT
To: Post Vasectomy Pain Forum vasectomydiscourse+f91f70fedf3f6b491698c3ca95e90186@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Post Vasectomy Pain Forum] [Post Vasectomy Pain] Reversal saved my life

Just got it done , but the moment I walked out I had a huge body pump.I m an athlete but in the last year I torn my Achilles jumping rope,had a hernia , tore my rotator cuff .I knew something was wrong.My wife started complaining that I had a sweet smell to me that she had never smelled before.My hair really started thinning.I can not explain the dramatic changes I experience almost instantly.I keep telling myself it’s all in your head , but it’s undeniable.Way more energetic, my Achilles stop hurting,scab healed immediately,smell went away.Hair thickening.strength returned.Ejaculate shoots almost as far/amount.I m telling you I fucked myself out of 12 good years.I ve heard guys like you and me that may have high sperm counts suffer the most due to blowouts.I always had a lot of ejaculate and when nothing starting coming out(or glue like) I knew I was I very serious problems.Right nut was aching bad.Felt like it was atrophying.My Dad was a doctor and though highly intelligent the phrase I never forgot him tell me drunk one night was “As doctors all we are are the body’s mechanics , we don t know how it really runs”.And he was a brilliant diagnostic MD that other doctors sent their patients too.So when my Urologist examined me he said pelvic floor,but I heard him behind closed doors talking to another urologist about Post V pain.These guys fucking know that men s lives are being destroyed.They don t give a fuck.I told him "I don t give a fuck about what you think I ll pay the 5K , I ve done my research.Do it."I was right.The laypersons who do our homework know more then these clowns.MD means fuck all today.

Sent from my iPhone

MikeO
April 30
Welcome Mainman.

Yeah after my reversal the amount, color, consistency and smell of my ejaculate changed dramatically. It became thick white and creamy and there was a lot more. I felt much better too. The horrific prostate issues I had for 5 years magically vanished as well. Vasectomy isn’t just barbaric, the methods used are barbaric. The sheer destruction of tissue just to occlude the vas deferens is crazy. The air gaps and fascial interposition and overuse of cautery are done because are less afraid of pain lawsuits than failed vasectomy lawsuits. If it were easier to sue doctors for the pain they caused that would change and you would have much safer cleaner methods. You can’t prove pain though. You can’t disprove baby. However, there would still be guys that are completely destroyed because some men develop horrific problems with their epis.

Who did your reversal? When? How far along are you from reversal? Did you have nerve pain (burning at vas sites) or mostly congestive pain?

Thanks for sharing. Yeah, so many doctors our there say vasectomy has no effect on ejaculate. They don’t know what they are talking about. I went from clear watery and less to good volume, thickness and white creamy color in just a couple of months. The force was better too. It really shot out as opposed to dribbling out the end.

I’m pretty sure one side has shut down. I still have the smell and some color and I can see sperm via a cheap amazon.com microscope I bought (I got tired of getting raped by the fertility clinics). I don’t quite have the same color and consistency. It’s half white and half clear. I also don’t shoot as far or as much. I had some pain return about 11 months post as well. I think I am shut down on the left but it’s impossible to prove.

Congratulations. My reversal saved my life too. Well, gave me a stay of execution. I would be dead by now if I had not gotten it. The pain was unbelievable. I could not sit, watch movies, take long car trips, I was off of work because I would wake in horrific pain.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond

To stop receiving notifications for this particular topic, click here. To unsubscribe from these emails, change your user preferences

Guys good to hear you are doing good. I have gone through the same thing. But my destroyed body is still jacked up. Bulging discs in neck, fibromialga in neck and back, neck back and shoulder joint and muscle problems. Any thoughts? How long for your body issues to subside? 31years old
thanks

I think everyone is different.Just eat as well as you can.Get away from stress at all costs.Body will heal itself if you give it time.Concentrate on getting you to best in all ways.The first step you ve already done by hooking everything up the way it’s suppose to be.

Hi Mainman! Glad you found a solution. For me it’s almost two years now. I thought I was through with it as pain went away a few months ago, but now it has returned big time a few weeks ago. I am so fed up with this mess. Whole body is aching: Shoulders, neck, spine. Low energy and fatigue all day long.

Since it sounds like your reversal was a success - which Dr did your reversal?

Thanks.

I kept myself in awesome shape post-V but I knew something was very wrong.Age has nothing to do with a total breakdown of the body.My body was not operating well because of the vasectomy.My Dad was a brilliant diagnostic MD, but he admitted to me that doctors really have no idea how the body truly works.I am not exaggerating when I say the instant I left the OR I had a full body pump, like something had been missing for 8 years.I don t know if it’s chemical or how the body works on a different level but interrupting whatever flow it is fucks a man up.I don t know exactly what your problem is (sounds like some nerve issues), but research everything,don t listen to doctors(they really don t know the body as well as you think).Do not stop until you ve figured out the problem yourself and seek intervention to solve it.If you are determined , you will succeed.The body is an amazing thing and if you give it half a chance to heal and recover it will.Eliminate stress as much as possible, eat incredibly well,and put yourself first.We all fucked up by letting someone cut us open and shut us off.Now we have to be smart and do the homework to find the trained profession to turn us back on.Don t let them dictate to you.You tell them what you need.Do this and you ll be fine.

Mainman,

Glad to hear about your success with reversal!! When exactly was it? How long since the reversal for you?

I ask because I’ve read a lot of the members here say they were in worse pain, due to the surgery, after having the reversal and things didn’t seem to turn the corner til they were 4-6 months out.

What do people feel are the outcomes of reversals overall?

Pain free, better/Improvement, similar level of pain or worse? Obviously, it’s a hard thing to figure out. Many that have had reversals and are feeling better probably aren’t posting or visiting these forums anymore.

How often do you hear of someone that has a reversal, say for fertility reasons, experience pain afterwards, where NO pain was present before reversal?

CMT44, I also wonder about those things.

I am only 3 months out from the vas, but am already wondering if I should just go ahead with the reversal even if the pain improves (lately it seems like it might be).

Is it ridiculous to want a reversal even if the pain goes away?

I’m just a couple of weeks ahead of you Tempe and have also considered it.

My take is that a lot if it is down to anxiety and the thought of being put “back right” will take the anxiety away and if still in pain then just get on with it.

I haven’t noticed much improvement over the last five or six weeks which is why my head has been turned by reversal.

I have already looked into a guy who has operated on over 100 pvp cases with 85 - 90 success rate and uses multilayered.

When I get back off my holiday in June and if no change then I will book a consult with him.

I know that he is away until September and at that time I will be 8 months out and at that time it will be a no brainer.

My issues are not congestion but scar tissue at vas sites, so I’m hoping that the reversal will “clean all this up”.

It looks as though reversal is a long road as well, looking at other posters.

It’s not stupid to want to be reversed early on. Once you’ve had a negative vas experience you do some research and find (many) others with similar issues. Suddenly you feel like you were duped into buying a lemon and you want to return it. Even without pain, the long term consequences of a vasectomy are unknown. I can’t blame you for wanting to change things. I will say that the longer you wait, the more damage the vas does to your testicles. That’s why post reversal pregnancy success drops significantly the longer it’s been since your vas. They can always connect the tubes and get the juice flowing again. However, if it’s been years, your testicles are so trashed internally you no longer have healthy viable sperm.

I would also be careful with so called success rates. A vas is considered successful if the ejaculate is sperm free, forget the fact that the guy is in bed in pain. Similarly, reversals are successful if they find sperm in your ejaculate. Often times reversals occlude with time via scar tissue. So…even though you’re getting things “back to normal”, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll always be that way and you may end up with a scar tissue occlusion 5-10 years down the road.

Yeah but your are removing scar tissue too. You are also performing kind of a mini neurolysis. They are removing the scarred/sutured/cauterized ends of your vas deferens. In doing that they are generally excising nerve tissue too. I can sleep now. I could not before. I would wake with the most excruciating pain you could imagine in the middle of the night. It was hellish. I should probably count myself “lucky” I got that out of it. I want a little more though.

I agree, but if that’s what you’re aiming for, save yourself $11k and go open ended.

MikeO

I’ve read your story. Sounds like you’re in a better place but one side closed up on you. Who did your reversal?

Have you tried TRT to slow down sperm production and maybe ease congestion pain?

Have you thought about reversal again?

Also Mike did insurance cover any of your reversal?

Very good points Choo Choo.

The success rates were pain related, however until I consult with him I don’t know if that is complete pain removal , I’m assuming not.

I’m about a 2-3 and not much pain in the genitals, so I’m thinking the removing the scar tissue may help.

Looking at his site he advises with the multilayered it helps stop scar tissue forming, but again not 100%.

It’s all a gamble and confusing strong text

The guy I have researched will first try reversal but if the tubes are too short, will remove the scar tissue and switch to open ended

I don’t have any congestive pain. My pain is in the cord/inguinal region and it’s burning pain. I submitted a claim and they denied it but apparaently sent a check for something. I never looked at it. I spent a couple weeks compiling Dr. Bills and telling my narrative and proving the pain was caused by my vasectomy and submitted a claim for the 8K or so it cost. I was so disgusted by the entire thing and done with it I didn’t fight much after the initial rejection. That’s what they want. I should have kept appealing. It’s ironic but shortly after that when down the shore by myself for a couple days r&r before starting full time at the company I had been a consultant at I got a tickle then a tinge then had some crazy urgency thing happen then within a week I had a return of really bad pain. I was freaking out. I took antibiotics and was going nuts with anxiety over what felt like a return of pain. Back to hell. IN a lot of ways I am back in hell. I’m here aren’t I LOL no offense guys. I have burning pain at work and I can sit through it but it ruins my whole day the first time I feel it. Its like the supple feeling down there is gone and I’m sitting on rawhide. I fucking hate it.

I’m not interested in TRT because it shuts your sperm production down and that can’t be good for keeping the pipes open.

My fault MikeO.

I thought I had read that your sperm count had dropped and you had assumed one side had shut down. And u we’re having epi pain.

I apologize. I hope you can find some relief with the pain. How long has this been going for you now? When was reversal?