Donate

Papaya see d side effects?

hey everyone. I have posted my situation in the past, so will do a very shortended version here before my Q on papaya. I had a vasectomy about 3 years ago, then last september started to feel symptoms similar to a lot of you. Mine would be in the 1-3 scal compared to some of the people on here, but very disruptive to my life nevertheless. I actually seem to go through cycles, where I get to nearly pain free, maybe just a bit of heaviness or tightness at times, only to have it come back like gangbusters for a week or two.

I started the papaya seed to see if it would help about a week ago. I am taking a teaspoon a day in the morning mixed with some water. In the last 2-3 days I have felt awful. Its definitely located in the testes, that almost nauseous just kind of unwell feeling, but its affecting other areas now. I just feel kind of weak or almost like a tingling in my arms and legs and just feel like sh*t to be honest. I don’t know if its related to the papaya or not. Has anyone else had side effects from taking this?
thanks in advance everyone

I was taking 1 tsp for a couple of weeks, and ended up with stomach pain. Backed off to 1/2 tsp per day and so far so good.

Thanks Ethan, will give it a shot

Right now I’m taking 1/2 tsp twice a day. It hasn’t affected my stomach, but it’s only been a few days. I discovered if you dump it in your mouth, it will instantly suck all the moisture out of your head. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I noticed that as well.

I tried it never experienced that side effect but had read that it was a possibility. Lay off for a few days see if you feel better that will let you know.

thanks, I stopped 3 days ago. Not much change yet, but subsided a little

I’m still taking it twice daily. I haven’t had a full-blown flare up since I started but I do still have some left-side soreness after orgasm. I’ll report back once it’s been a month or two.