Donate

New Terms of Service

I’ve updated the Terms of Use for this site.

You can find a copy on the bottom footer of any page, but here’s a direct link:

The most significant change is the addition of a medical disclaimer. This is for the protection of everyone on this forum. I’m including a full copy here for convenience, but the http://vasectomypain.crankycoder.com/tos link should always be used for the canonical version.

Disclaimer

The information and materials on this Web site are for consumer educational purposes only, and not intended to provide specific urological, health, legal or other advice for your individual circumstances. You should consult your own physician and/or other professional advisers to determine how any information or materials provided on this Web site apply to your individual circumstances. Nothing contained in this site is, or should be considered, or used as a substitute for medical or other advice.

**This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any profession, does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. **

cc/ @S_Parekattil_MD, @DrMarks, @urologicmd, @Keith_Jarvi

If anyone sees a glaring omission in the disclaimer, please let me know and I’ll update the notice.

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.