Donate

I lost the max in my climax

Very bummed to hear about your pain and wife situation. As for your pain issue, I’m no lawyer but that sounds like medical malpractice to me. I realize $$$ wont directly help your pain, but maybe help you find relief. It would serve to flag your Uro too, to warn others. I got vasected after learning that I have a genetic kidney disease (PKD). I didn’t want to risk accidentally passing it on… I was blessed with two sons, before learning about it. They have a 50% chance of not having it.

Hey man i am not the only one on here like this there is plenty more in my shoes its tough getting through days.

I can tell you that my orgasms post V were dramatically reduced 70-80%. Fuck all the bullshit out there saying that there is no medical evidence suggesting that vasectomy has any effect on the intensity or duration of a man’s orgasm. I used to have big powerful orgasms like shaking a pop can and releasing the cap, knee buckling type. I initially thought OK maybe its in my head (although I knew it wasn’t) and hoping that it might come back later. I also felt as thought my balls were no longer part of the sensation and it just got from bad to worse (i.e. ED and almost no cum, dribble, loosing orgasm sensation gradually over time). Well fast-forward 4 years later and I decided to get a reversal. Holy shit! I felt it right away after the surgery, the urge to release and my ED problems improved immediately. I would say that it took a good 4 months for the orgasm feeling to be back at 90% and 6-7 months to get it at 100%. For me the VR has given me back my sex life. No question vasectomies fuck a man’s system, I mean I literally feel like a man again and I am back to having a great sex life. Just wanted to share with you brothers who are in the same boat and sitting on the fence regarding a VR. Vasectomies are cruel and I still can’t understand why I went ahead with one but reversals have the ability to repair and provide the necessary fixes to ED/orgasm/climax issues post V.

Agree 100 percent there machoman.

“I scream when I masturbate” But serious now. It isn’t as much fun as before and it makes things even hurt more. The fluid looks ok but the the sensation sucks. And I already had issues to climax but now it seems to take ages, for my wife it starts to burn so I have to stop sometimes even without having a chance to climax.

Give your wife some lube. You have chronic pain now. She should be able to accommodate you for the sacrifice you made.

I will say I noticed a huge difference too. The color was white whereas before it was clearer and more yellow. After I had some pain return I now am back to not quite as white, not as much and some dribbling. I know I have sperm in my ejaculate so I am speculating I am half open.

I could probably live with the reduced amound if I did not have the god awful pinching sensation.

Can you give a little more instruction on how you do that?

Ben, my email is jsalabarria22@gmail. If you want further info, please hit
me up there. (i am not a bot…)

HA!!! My wife, she doesn’t give a shit. She’s perfectly fine taking care of herself and does all the time. Me, I haven’t been touched in years. As well as she doesn’t even talk about things. Never brings it up. If I do bring it up and throw it at her how my body/life is now f-ed up thanks to getting this done, she doesn’t say anything and walks away.

Im having the same issue been about 5months now…some pain now and then but nothing to complain about ( all most the same pain as when you sit wrong some times and sit on them for a second but lasts longer) but the sexual side before surgery orgasms where awsome from the testicles all the way to the tip i could feel it all flowing through with my body shaking the whole works…now i dont even notice at times i have finished even times ive just faked i have cos it’s not going to happen sex itself doesnt feel the same. Afterwards i use to get that sensitive i would jump at being touched now that feeling is more discomfort. Me and my wife where an every day couple before hand and now she wants it even more and its just so much of a let down for me… No release feeling at all my wife says let it heal etc and she has had isuses with her body with birth control so pretty much feel like she is saying well it’s your turn now. Reversal is out of the question for me as its not covered here and it just costs way to much that i could ever aford. When i questioned my surgeon he just said no nothing to do with the surgery ok thats all bye bye, first time in my life i wanted to hit a doctor but just walked out knowing i wasnt going to get anywhere with him…has any one found out any more info on these issue’s or ways to work around it?

@Kai

I’m hesitant to even mention this on here but I’ve had an interesting experience lately. I started on Rx ketotifen (an antihistamine) last week and my orgasms have been so intense I’m nervous when they’re about to come on. No idea what the connection is but my whole body shakes. Probably not at all helpful for your situation but that’s my story

Thank you i will look into that and see what we have here in Australia :slight_smile: seeing a new gp tomorrow so hopeful he can help…looking into what i need to take the surgeon to the medical board only problem is then will have to tell the wife just how bad it is lol, trying to put the happy face on at home right now as the last time we did i didnt even notice i had finshed again…sort of a emotional drainer after the build up, so anything that can or could help is great info not sure i can handle the thought of this being the new norm

I wanted to put this out there incase it can help anyone but went to a new gp yesterday and she ordered some blood tests for testosterone and blood glucose and the reason was anorgasmia, i just haddent seen anything like that posted before and wanted to put it out there incase it can help someone else

A lot of men report similar thing. Get your testosterone checked, more likely will be in high 200’s.

The first paragraph in the causes section of the Wikipedia link I posted is quite interesting @Kai. I
also found the entire wiki to be a good read in general.

Did you have any of these symptoms before the vasectomy?

So does that mean its to high? Sorry i have no idea at all. I know its only been about 6 months for me and alot of guys here have had this issue for years but it’s all ready starting to get to much for me

No issues before hand but instantly after, to be fully honest i never even thought of something like this happening to a male before hand, orgasms use to always be good and most quite strong could feel everything starting from the testicles all the way along and now feel nothing at all

I hear you @Kai, that’s what I figured.

Theres probably several possible solutions, starting with conservative stuff first, such as time, supplements, physical therapy, and then some.

Seems towards the beginning of this thread someone says they found a “button” on themselves that seemed to help things. I’m not advocating that will work, or that there’s a such thing, but it seemed to work for someone.