Donate

Hurts the most when sitting

Hi guys,

Just looking to see if anyone has had anything similar to me. I’m 7.5 months post vas. Been in pain for 2 months now.

It’s a constant pain but I can get it down to a 1-2 if I’m laying down. If I’m walking it starts becoming a little painful. But my big issue is sitting or wearing jeans. Especially hard chairs. If I sit with something that is supportive but has a cushion and arm rests I can keep my weight on the arm rests a bit and it’s not as bad.

It seems like any pressure I put on my testicles hurts.

My testicles will sometimes feel burning, sometimes swollen and I get a lot of tingling sensations on them.

My pain can be achy. But it also can be like a pinchy type feeling which can vary from a dull 2 on pain scale right up to a 7 or 8 where I have to go lay down. After laying for maybe half an hour to an hour it usually goes back down again to 1-2. It’s making things really difficult to work right now.

Pain is worse on right but a bit on left. It seems to radiate from my testicle to where my hip and thigh meet (sometimes down the thigh a bit).

Anyone have anything similar or suggestions? I have a call in to a Mens Health Clinic but it will be atleast March before I can get in…

I’m not even a week out from my vas surgery but your pain description is similar to what I’m having. The dull throbbing to the pinching pain- it’s more on my left side than right but it does carry over from my bag into my lower abdomen/ groin side next to my thigh- pain description is similar to mine.

Definitely sitting can be the most uncomfortable thing for me. Lying down seems best- equalizes things and helps the swelling go down. Standing with my legs at a wide gait isn’t so bad. I’ve had the most trouble with getting into and out of sitting position though. If it’s not the right kind of chair where I’m sitting very forward on it then sitting hurts. Seems the longer I sit the more uncomfortable things get.

Ugh that’s similar to me but don’t worry, your only a week out. It takes time to heal for sure. I had issues for the first 6 weeks and then felt much better for like 4 months before these issues. You’re probably healing regularily.