Donate

Has anyone here tried CBD oil?

Cannabis oil or CBD oil is supposed to be amazing for pain and inflammation, just wondering if anyone here lives where it is legal or has tried it…

@JB32 if you do a search in the past threads, there are quite a lot of users who describe their experiences with cannabis and CBD oil.

Use the search engine on this forum to find all the posts that have the word CBD, or CBD oil in them. Many have tried numerous products with mixed results.

I’ve actually wrote a bit about CBD, THC, etc on here before as well, and you might find those posts too.

Keep in mind that hemp oil, which is now legal in all the states isn’t to be confused with a product that you could buy in a med legal state, or country.

Medical grade~ products are very likely to be far superior because they contain CBD that derived from medical and/or recreational cannabis, have higher levels of CBD, can contain other beneficial cannabinoids, etc, etc. Theres a lot of science to this CBD oil stuff, and this cannabis stuff in general.

The hemp plant (a landrace strain of cannabis) contains extremely low levels of THC, and I’d say in most all cases extremely low levels of CBD as well. I think it’s fair to say that it cannot be smoked, vaporized, etc and see much, if any benefit.

In many cases, the CBD from hemp is derived from the seeds, stalks, leaves, and even the flowers which all contain extremely low levels of CBD and THC, amongst extremely low levels of other cannabinoids. I can only imagine the amount of hemp it takes to create one 15ml bottle of concentrated CBD oil that was derived from hemp.

These days, there are medical strains of cannabis that were breed to have extremely high levels of CBD, 20-30%~, and contain extremely low levels of THC. These strains don’t get anyone “high”. They can be vaporized, eaten in a form of edibals, superior oils can be extracted from them, etc, etc.

Yea I’m very familiar with each, I just wasn’t sure if anyone had tried it for PVPS. I’ll do a search. Thanks!