I’m having my vasectomy reversal in the hopes that it would help with my testicular pressure and pain. I wanted to know if you guys have any tips or recommendation for helping with the recovery after the surgery? Here is what I have thus far.
- No ejaculation (sex or masturbation) for at least 2 weeks
- No exercising, heavy weight lifting, bending, jumping, or stretching 4 weeks
- Resume work after 2 weeks (desk job)
- Sleep with feet elevated to help inflammation and circulation
- Healthy diet, vegetables, protein, fruit, no sugar, low salt, vitamin C, lots of water
- Sun bathing
- Light walking and exercises after 4 weeks
- What else am I missing?